First things first: even if you think you’re not a fan of brie, I hate to tell you that may actually be entirely wrong. Brie is a wonderfully creamy, indulgent ingredient that can make any sandwich exponentially better. Whether you like to eat it on crackers with a little bit of jam, toss it in a fresh salad, or just eat it straight off the wheel, I’m on your team — that’s Team Brie.
But quite possibly the most mouthwatering manifestation of brie…is when it’s baked. It can be sweet, it can be savory, it can be sweet and savory, it can be flaky, it can be sticky with honey; the options are truly endless.
Bottom line: you need to try at least a few different recipes, and here’s the place to start…
1. Let’s start off nice and easy with this four-ingredient bad boy.
Sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and a giant wheel of brie. Done.
2. Or you can go a more traditional route with spiced figs, walnuts, pistachios, and apricot jam.
Nothing wrong with a classic.
3. But if you’re anything like me, you’ll wanna wrap all that cheesiness in some carby goodness.
Definitely toss in some artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto.
4. You can always skip straight to the pesto, though.
Because who has time to mess around?
5. What gives this one a kick is a little bit of lemon alongside the cranberry and basil.
Just imagine that flavor party for a second.
6. For sweet, savory, and adorable, you can try these mini pear, pecan, and balsamic babies.
7. Salted caramel apples atop some ooey-gooey cheese:
There is no way to go wrong.
8. If you want to feel like you’re getting your greens in…
9. What’s that? You like bacon?
10. Basil, bacon, and brie finally found a home inside a pastry puff.
I can’t decide if this is art, food, or both.
11. You can also just get to the point and wrap the cheese in parma ham.
12. But you really can have it all with this prosciutto-and-brioche-wrapped brie…
Because why would you ever want to choose between bread and meat?
13. If all you want is sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, and capers baked into crispy phyllo dough…
14. You can put the mushrooms on the brie…
15. …Or you can put the brie in the mushrooms.
Toss in some spinach and walnuts, and you’re good to go.
16. Like it spicy?
Give this one a whirl.
17. …Or this, for a peppery-peachy kick.
Sounds confusing, but I swear your tastebuds will be happy.
18. To whomever thought of this Kahlua, pecan, brown sugar-baked wonder…
I salute you.
19. Try this herbed artichoke concoction…
If a dip is more your style.
20. We didn’t forget dessert: try this raspberry-filled chocolatey treat.
21. Just remember: you can always go mini.
You know, because food should be as cute as possible at all times.
You can also always mix up the ingredients to appeal to your own personal tastes — but with something so simple as baked brie, you’ll literally never go wrong!