Cat owners have all experienced this strange phenomenon: kitty loaf. Most silly felines just seem to be more comfortable when they resemble a yummy batch of bread.
All tucked up and totally content, the cuties might make you crave some carbs. (Warning: there’s lots of puns in this oven.)
1. This dough boy really committed.
2. It’s important to let your bread cool before cuddling.
3. “Put. The butter. Away.”
4. Some people prefer no crust.
5. Can’t beat that classic white Wonder Bread.
6. I think they used a little too much yeast in this batch.
7. Long lost twins?
8. Five second rule!
9. Using the sun as a natural oven.
10. “I think I need another 10 minutes.”
11. Presentation is everything.
12. A rare wild loaf!
13. Rye so serious?
14. This is really more of a dinner roll.
15. His favorite band is The Breadles.
16. This guy prefers Bread Zepplin.
17. And this one loafs the Grateful Bread.
18. He doesn’t knead any help getting comfy.
19. It’s always a little awkward walking into Alf’s kitchen…
20. There must have been a two-for-one special.
21. He was raised rye-t.
22. The look she gives when someone says they’re gluten free.
23. He’s feeling a little crumby.
24. A little burnt on the outside, but still soft on the inside.
25. This cinnamon loaf could use more yeast.
26. The flower helps him from sticking to the pan.
27. I’m suddenly craving a slice of marble bread…
28. Still waiting for his yeast to rise.
Anyone else in the mood for toast? Preferably of the non-fuzzy variety, of course.