There’s no better time than now to go camping. The summer is beginning to wind down and a few nights sleeping on the ground in your hot tent should be all the convincing you need to stay indoors for the next 6 or 7 months.
Don’t get me wrong, camping can be fun, but there’s a reason why we’re not getting our toilet paper from an old coffee can in our everyday lives. Use these camping hacks and hopefully you’ll be able to focus on the best parts of camping, like how wonderful nature is and not how badly you want to go to a hotel. Hopefully. Check them out!
1. Can Charcoal Stove
2. Doritos Kindling
3. Bees Wax Shoe Protector
4. Prescription Bottle Mini First Aid Kit
5. Single-Use Soap Shavings
6. Portable Camping Shower
7. Altoids Tin Sterno Stove
8. Water Jug Ambient Light
9. Natural Tick Deterrent
10. Detergent Container Hand Sink
11. Coffee Can Toilet Paper Dispenser
12. Egg Carton Fire Starters
13. Peanut Butter Jar Lantern
14. Walking Stick Camera Tripod
15. Organic Bug Repellent
16. Wood Ash Grease-Eliminating Dish Soap
17. Baby Food Container Waterproof Matchbox
18. Sage Bundle Campfire Bug Repellent
20. Duct Tape Soft Cast
21. Bucket Toilet With Pool Noodle Seat
22. Lanyard Shower Caddy
23. Two-Person Sleeping Bags
24. Camping Sangria
Remember, people: it’s important to reconnect with nature every once in a while. You’ll appreciate the comforts of your daily lives more. Not only that, but you have an excuse to drink camping sangria (which is just wine, vodka, and soda in a jar of fruit).
Share this post using the buttons below.