One small step for man, one giant leap for…DIY?
Space, with all its amazing constellations, planets, and galaxies is endlessly inspiring. And if you’re a big fan of the universe’s epicness, then you’ll love these galactic-themed crafts. You can make your DIY projects pop in ways you never thought possible — just look to the stars!
1. Craft a beautiful, galactic necklace
Find instructions here.
2. Make a luminous constellation jar.
Check out how to make one here.
3. Create some cool constellation wall art.
Here’s how to make one.
4. Make a space-themed scarf.
See how it’s done here.
5. Create a galactic mobile.
This is made with Christmas lights and polyester batting.
6. Rest easy on a homemade space pillow.
Find out how here.
7. Craft some galaxy envelopes.
Find out how to make these here.
8. Make a galaxy lamp.
Learn to make your own here.
9. See the stars even when it’s raining, with a space umbrella.
Here’s how to do this.
10. Munch on some delicious space bark.
Get the recipe here.
11. Create some fun, nebular slime
Check out how to make this here.
12. Create a galactic bar of soap.
Here’s the tutorial.
13. Make some starry wall ornaments.
Get the directions here.
14. Craft some galaxy jars.
These cool decorations can give a twinkle to any room.
15. Channel your inner artist with this galaxy marquee art.
Become an artist with this how-to.
16. Make some space wine glasses.
Check out how to make these here.
17. Decorate your favorite notebook.
Get the instructions here.
18. Walk on the stars with these shoes.
Here’s how to make these.
19. Add some galactic flair to your wardrobe.
Find instructions on how to make this here.
20. Create a constellation-filled guitar.
Check out how to make one.
Feelin’ spacey yet?
These crafts are so inspiring. It’s cool to have little reminders of how beautiful our universe really is.