Most public restrooms look exactly the same.
That’s for a reason: we’ve found something that works and we should stick with it. Whether it’s a single room in a small location or a multiple stall restroom, we know what we expect when we have to use it in public. Unfortunately some people didn’t really get the memo. Check out what these 13 designers did when they were tasked with something as simple as a functioning toilet.
1. There is literally no universe in which this is okay.
2. Built special for the friends who don’t mind going to the bathroom together.
3. Does this make you nervous, guys?
4. Impractical to the max. I think I’d just wait my turn.
5. Sometimes the best way to deal with your design flaws is to build them right in.
6. That sort of defeats the purpose.
7. Bachelors only, please. You’ll never be putting this seat down.
8. You need superpowers to reach this toilet paper roll.
9. Always remember to put the door on last, folks. And have it swing OUT.
10. I know they call toilets “the throne,” but this is a little much. Do not use when drunk.
11. The couple that poops together stays together?
12. Once again, who needs privacy?
13. A bathroom that’ll let you stare down your enemy at their most vulnerable. Perfect.