It’s no surprise that parenting is one of the hardest jobs in the world.
And while the job of being a parent doesn’t come with paid vacation time or an elaborate benefits package, it’s always enlightening to see moms and dads making light of the whole thing once in a while.
And when it comes to lightening up, trolling kids with hilarious stunts and pranks is the best way to go. While their parents’ antics may drive them crazy now, I guarantee that looking back in a few years, these kids will be thanking Mom and Dad for the laughs.
1. I’ve never seen an unlimited text and talk plan quite like this!
2. It was rude of this son not to mention that he bought Mom a new vase!
3. The story no child wants to hear.
4. They say you should watch what you eat, but what happens when your food starts watching you?
5. Now the whole neighborhood knows you pissed off your parents enough for them to do this.
6. When you leave the nest, it’s amazing how quickly you’re replaced.
7. Dad’s always watching.
8. How to ruin a photo 101.
9. Before smartphones, this is how parents used to send their children embarrassing selfies.
10. You can never be too sure that someone isn’t trying to steal your son’s identity.
11. It’s the little things in life.
12. Nailed it!
13. This mom is a straight-up savage.
14. These parents aren’t afraid to flaunt their children’s shortcomings.
15. They need these in every neighborhood.
16. When Dad told him there was money he could borrow in the top drawer, he quickly realized that he was the butt of the joke. Head over to the next page to see what happens when a girl tries to get out of gym class.
17. And she thought she was getting out of gym class.
18. This family takes things a bit too literally.
19. The Ultimate Christmas Present: Troll Edition
20. That feeling when your parents make bingo cards for your own graduation.
21. That’s one way to get your kids to do their chores.
22. These parents have a lot to be thankful for.
23. These hilarious parents made an entire photo album after they told their kids they had a brother who turned into a mushroom after he failed to listen.
24. Imagine finding this under the Christmas tree.
25. Ask for cold, hard cash, and that’s exactly what you’ll get.
26. Justin Bieber towels can’t be THAT bad.
27. They swear it was the only frame they had left.
28. Gotta make room for the important things in life.
29. He calls them like he sees them.
30. These parents don’t hold back when it comes to birthday cakes.
31. Who wears short shorts? Dad wears short shorts!
32. I bet this girl had no idea what her parents were up to when they made her pose for this picture.
33. Your parents are lying if they say they don’t have a favorite child.
34. Way to get right to the point.
(via Bored Panda)