Maybe I’m old fashioned, but when did kids go from texting each other to texting their teachers?! Back in my day (man I feel old) I’d never consider calling a teacher at home, let alone texting them. And yet it seems to happen all the time…
… With hilarious results. Seriously, #10 is the scariest and funniest thing I’ve ever seen.
1. Maybe a tie on the door knob would go over better.
2. Classic American literature for $500.
3. This teacher gets an F for grammar.
4. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
5. There’s something I bet the teacher wishes she could take back.
6. You had me at “Large File.”
7. Question, why have you clearly been texting about dirty girls?
8. Life’s a test. You’d best be ready.
9. Quality Parenting 101.
10. Scary Harry.
12. That’s my girl.
13. Well… maybe if he was 72.
15. This is weird no matter how you frame it.
Did you SEE what #10 said to his student?! I’m still in shock…
What would you do?