Bad things happen to good people every day, and we’re left to wonder why. But every now and again, fortune smiles upon us, saving us from near disaster. When we experience something of this magnitude and proceed to tell our stories, it’s usually up to our listeners to decide whether or not they believe us.
As for these 25 people, though, they have all the heart-stoping evidence they need.
1. You couldn’t just wait, could you?
2. That was close.
3. Three targets, zero hits.
4. Didn’t really think that one through, huh?
5. He’s lucky his reflexes were there to save him.
6. This was about three inches shy of disaster.
7. Nice stunt work…
8. He doesn’t seem too concerned about that near-miss.
9. Oh, by the way…avalanche!
10. This gives “side-swiped” a whole new meaning.
11. Run Forrest, run!
12. This could’ve been ugly.
13. Excuse me, can I have your number?
14. Yeah, what a photo-op…
15. He may have cut that turn a little too hard. Just a hunch.
16. I guess ignorance really is bliss.
17. Three near-death experiences, one cool video.
18. Maybe you should just wait for the crossing signal next time.
19. So that’s what it looks like when this happens…
20. “I almost died. No biggie.”
21. “Brave” is often synonymous with “stupid.”
22. “I guess we don’t have to move their stuff now…”
23. There’s parkour, and then there’s crazy.
24. I don’t like clowns either, but this is crazy. Come on, man.
25. Saved by the telephone pole.
(via List 25)
I guess maybe someone really is watching out for us. How else do you explain these?