No matter if you’re searching for a good deal on used furniture, trying to find a missed connection, or just need to feel better about yourself, Craigslist is the place for you.
The site provides a few measures to weed out spam, schemes, and other content that shouldn’t be on the site, but they don’t catch everything. Sometimes, really…interesting…posts and ads fall through the cracks.
Here are 27 weird, disturbing Craigslist finds and ads from around the world that really have me questioning people’s sanity.
1. Who has something like this just lying around their house?
2. Grape freeze pops are literally the worst.
3. Sometimes accidents happen.
4. Post-op mannequin, anyone?
5. When you put your two loves into one painting.
6. I don’t know what an African judgment chair is, but I’m not sure it’s worth $3,500.
7. A Craigslist ad for anyone that’s ever wanted to feel like a zoo animal.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. These lovely bones were found in an empty fish tank.
10. This is what it looked like after they cleaned it.
11. I wouldn’t trust my money in this creepy piggy bank.
12. A real-life “Breaking Bad” in the making.
13. I’m pretty sure all Walmarts have bathrooms.
14. I can see why this was being given away for free.
15. A microwave with a built-in cockroach clock. It’s what I’ve always dreamed of.
16. This was found in a bag of yarn that someone bought on Craigslist. Is it any wonder that it wasn’t mentioned in the post?
17. This guy might want to learn how to crop his photos.
18. How does one amass a collection of narwhal horns in the first place?
19. Playing catch long into the afterlife.
20. If a Pringles can is an important component of your car, it’s probably best to just keep it off of buy-and-sell websites.
21. If this was collecting dust in my house, I’d try to get rid of it, too.
22. A dead boy’s crutches in exchange for cigarettes.What a world we live in.
23. This little piggy went to market, this little piggy found a new home.
24. This waiter can’t even keep his food on his tray.
25. For the person who always feels like they’re being watched.
26. A clown is probably the last person on earth I would want consoling me.
27. Now you can smoke your meats and give them a proper burial.