Sometimes, it’s hard to tell exactly how big an animal is until you put it next to something else. After all, a Labrador might not seem big compared to a Standard Poodle, but next to a water bottle, you really see their size. More often than not, when you see their true enormity, it makes these big guys even more adorable than you thought they were.
Science hasn’t explained it quite yet, but these pictures speak for themselves.
1. We’re gonna need a bigger couch.
2. “I thought horses were the only thing bigger than me? I’m so confused.”
3. *That moment when you realize you are too big to be carried around on your human’s shoulder.*
4. “What is this tiny annoyance with terrible claws?”
5. Definitely not messing with this guy.
6. Your chariot awaits….
7. Don’t you think you’re a little big for that?
8. “Did someone order a lap dog?”
9. “D’you think you can, um, move over?”
10. This is an optical illusion, right?
11. Woah. I definitely thought the cat was the dog and the dog was the cat.
12. Did you invite a bobcat into your home? Is that really a good idea?
13. A burly cat for a burly guy.
14. “But I just love you SO. MUCH.”
15. “Is that the mailman??”
16. No, that is not a gorilla.
17. “This fence is a joke, right?”
18. He makes this speedboat look like a dinghy.
19. “What do you mean, ‘too big’? We used to snuggle like this all the time!”
20. “Gary, put me down. This is humiliating.”
21. Giant Golden, meet tiny goat.
22. He’s showing restraint by not standing on his hind legs.
23. Sure, you can carry a big stick, but can you get it back home?
24. Thanks for cleaning the top of the cabinets, Roger. I’m too short to reach up there.
25. Don’t worry, kitten. He may be big, but he means well.
26. The sink is his water bowl.
27. Nope, this can’t be real.
28. “I will never be too big for human sits.”
29. “Bow to me.”
30. Like we said, it’s all about perspective.
No matter how huge you become, it seems you’ll always be the babies of the house. And you know what? I wouldn’t change it for the world!