I don’t know about you, but when it comes to setting up Christmas decorations, I just can’t muster up the enthusiasm to go all out like most of my neighbors do.
Don’t get me wrong — It’s not that I don’t like celebrating the holidays. It’s just that when given the choice between hanging lights and lounging around, the latter usually always wins because it allows me to bask in my laziness, which really knows no bounds.
These 19 people totally get what I mean, because when it came to getting into the festive spirit, they went to great lengths to put in as little effort as possible.
1. Christmas is all about the birth of Christ, after all.
2. Here’s how you get the most bang out of your buck when it comes to Halloween decorations.
3. Tree, pumpkin, what’s the difference anyway?
4. “My girlfriend won’t agree that this is a suitable Christmas tree substitute.”
5. “No one at work has taken responsibility for decorating the Christmas tree; for the last week it has been propped up in its box waiting. Today, I stepped up to the plate.”
6. “I trusted my husband to clean up from Christmas last year. This is what I discovered when I went down to our basement to begin decorating this year. He’s so proud! I can’t decide: life hack or lazy?”
7. A modern nativity scene.
8. Close enough.
9. Meh-rry Christmas!
10. “Repurposed our Halloween decoration.”
11. “Neighbors’ outdoor Christmas decorations before the cops made them take it down.”
12. Christmas skeletons are WAY cooler than Christmas trees.
13. “Australian Christmas tree.”
14. Honestly, I feel like he loves it.
15. What are your neighbors good for if not to piggyback off?
16. “Honey, I shrunk the Christmas tree.”
17. “Room = decorated.”
18. This hospital decoration gets 10/10 for its use of crutches.
19. Simple yet genius.