When it comes to keeping stress at bay, working out is a great place to start.
Getting your workout on is a great way to find some “me” time between work, school drop-off, and all the kiddos’ activities. The best part is that thanks to YouTube and other social media platforms, you can access free workout routines from the comfort of your own home, saving time and money!
But these fitness junkies know that posting routines online is easier said than done. Why, you ask? Well, if you have a pet that loves being the center of attention, you’ll totally understand their struggle. Here are 18 pets that really, really don’t want their humans to work out anymore.
1. “Hey, look what I can do!”
2. “Let me show you how it’s done.”
3. “Um Mom…I think you forgot my dinner.”
4. “This looks too difficult. How about we go sit on the couch instead?”
5. “Stop hanging around and show me some love.”
6. “IT’S ME TIME. LET’S GO.”
7. “Excuse me ma’am. Let me just scoot in there.”
8. “Are you afraid you’re going to get husky? Skip the workout, Mom!”
9. Good luck getting through that workout!
10. “Don’t mind me, just passing through.”
11. No planks for you!
12. Well…that escalated quickly.
13. “Your body should not be able to move like this!”
14. “I can do cool tricks, too!”
15. “Oh, were you using this yoga mat?”