I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty excited that fall is almost here.
The changing leaf colors, wearing hoodies on chilly nights, and yes, pumpkin spice, are all things that I’m really looking forward to.But there’s another awesome perk about the cool season — and that’s apple picking.
Not only is the fruita healthy treat on its own, but it serves as the perfect ingredient for desserts, especially in the deliciously sweet recipes below.
1. Get ready to drool over this amazing apple fritter bread.
2. Fries are even tastier when they’re made from apples.
3. This yummy apple cider is the perfect way to keep warm on chilly fall nights.
4. I need these apple pie cinnamon rolls in my belly right now.
5. Who needs jam when you can have homemade apple butter on your toast?
6. These cinnamon apple chips will keep your snacking healthy(ish).
7. Slow-cooked applesauce with cinnamon sticks?Yes, please!
8. This apple pecan spice cake with cream cheese frosting is enough to make me give up my diet forever.
9. The best kinds of muffins are made with apples.
10. I don’t think I’d be able to stop myself from eating all these apple oatmeal cookies in one sitting.
11. There is nothing about this caramel apple French toast casserole that doesn’t scream deliciousness.
12. This apple pomegranate crisp with ice cream is completely to die for.
13. These apple crisp bars make cheesecake even more mouthwatering.
14. Croissants only get better when you bake apples inside them.
15. Make your dessert pretty with these easy apple roses.
16. These appledoodles give a delectable twist to classic snickerdoodles.
17. Good thing swimsuit season is over, because this caramel apple cobbler is irresistible.
18. Good luck trying not to eat the whole sheet of this scrumptious caramel apple cake.
19. Not only is this apple tea healthy, but it tastes and smells amazing.
20. How adorable are these lattice crust baked apples?
21. Apple and gouda grilled cheese is basically lunch and dessert in one.
22. This honeycrisp apple sangria is the only cocktail you’ll want this fall.