Every now and then, everyone has brain farts. You forget how to make change, you misspell the word “definitely” or maybe you just wore mismatched socks. But these people all took that to a brand new level. Maybe I’m being a little bit harsh, but…probably not.
1. No… just… no.
2. That’s not what those are for.
3. Please stop using the Internet. GO AWAY.
4. You know, they have a word for that.
5. That’s NOT what you should have been correcting. Just FYI.
6. Nice try, dude.
7. No matter how awful this guy is, the girl who retweeted it is worse.
8. That’s probably not how you should be using a car wash, but knock yourself out.
9. This is why other countries hate us.
10. Oh, sweetie.
11. Nope, that’s not how that is used.
12. … you know what, not lighting up is probably the right decision for this guy.
13. Please, someone find this girl and make her wear a helmet so she doesn’t bump into things.
14. Let’s just pretend her bag accidentally flipped over while she was using it correctly.
15. I sincerely hope she’s not from the UK.
16. It’s all about context clues, Dayna.
17. At least he knew to fall on his own sword.
18. Tragically, someone who doesn’t know what “Benz” is short for owns a BMW.
19. It would be funny if she wasn’t being serious.
20. No one in their right mind would ever think this is a good idea.
21. No, they certainly can’t take that away from him… because he never did it.
22. Someone please steal that baby. She clearly isn’t interested.
23. Maybe she just moved to the US. And is four years-old.
24. She gets an A for effort.
25. It only took him 1 minute to realize this mistake. This man is a hero (relative to everyone else on this list, at least).
26. Yep, that’s exactly what it sounds like.
27. … Good God.
28. Posted by the only person on earth still using a Blackberry. Makes sense.
29. Well, how about that.
30. Please, oh please, let this be an accidental auto-correct.
My IQ dropped 30 points after seeing that. Now it’s in the negative.Share this with everyone you know. Spread the dumb.