There are a lot of incredibly adorable dog breeds out there. From the corgi to the shiba inu and all the way to the great dane…there truly is a pup out there for every kind of person. While you might think you’ve seen ’em all, there’s one breed you might not have heard of before, and it’s unbearably adorable.
1. The bear-coat (or fluffy-coat) shar-pei is the most adorable, smushy pup I’ve ever seen in my whole life.
2. They say to never wake a sleeping bear…
3. This silver-coated boy is one adorable dog/bear.
4. Those eyebrows are key to his cuteness.
5. Are you sure you aren’t a really lumpy rug?
6. This is Tonkey, a particularly fuzzy fur baby.
7. She must suffer from daily identity crises, because I am 95% sure this is a bear.
8. “Bath time, please!”
9. “Ahhh, that’s the ticket.”
10. Head-rest of body ratio is off the charts.
11. I didn’t know there was a Bring Your Bear To Work Day!
12. The fluffy bear-pup is even cuter in action.
13. Dress-up time is the best time.
14. Time to go shopping! Who wants a new chew toy?
15. I don’t know if she’s winking or if her tiny rolls are just making this cuteness happen!
16. How could anyone say no to a face like this?
17. Just enjoying a nice snack!
18. Will you LOOK at those PAWS.
19. That tongue, though.
20. She’s literally the most adorable lump of mush I’ve ever seen.
21. Mushy snuggles!
22. “Look, ma! I fits.”
23. Even adorable puppies need to think of their financial future.
24. I wouldn’t be surprised if this fuzzy baby actually grew up to be a bear.
This adorable breed will have me happily confused for all eternity, and Tonkey will forever remain in my heart as the most adorable conundrum I’ve ever laid eyes on.