Have you ever experienced something that was almost too weirdly coincidental to be true?
I’m talking one-in-a-million occurrences that are so rare and perfectly timed that it’s difficult to accept they only happened by chance. The kind that makes you wonder whether there’s a greater power out there that makes everything happen for a reason.
These people know exactly what I mean, and they’re still having a hard time believing that what they saw was real. Whether they’re just random events or brought on by fate, the 21 coincidences they witnessed were truly incredible sights to behold.
1. “Two collided bullets from the Battle of Gallipoli, 1915-16.”
2. “The People You May Know section of Facebook put up these pictures that align perfectly with unrelated people.”
3. “A dragon fly landed on my friend’s foot and mirrored its own tattoo.”
4. “Dog gave birth to three puppies, each with their own corresponding number on their back.”
5. Motorcyclist, or superhero in disguise?
6. “My blind son found a four leaf clover on his own. What are the odds?”
7. “Right place, right time.”
8. “Butterfly bro lands on his own picture.”
9. Talk about terrible timing.
10. “Brother spent a year trying to get a lightning photo. He caught this last night, I just noticed the boat in the bottom left.”
Head to the next page for more seriously amazing coincidences!
11. “My friend just got this once in a lifetime picture.”
12. “Managed to catch this balloon popping on my phone.”
13. “My brother accidentally wore the same outfit as my daughter’s birthday present.”
14. “This bird landed on the page about itself.”
15. “Twenty years ago I went to an air show with my Grandpa and Uncle. One of the aircrafts I sat in was the OH58 Kiowa.”
“This was the day that I decided that I wanted to be a pilot.”
“Today while looking through some old photos I found the picture below of me sitting in the Kiowa. I thought it was cool because that’s what I’ve been flying the past month. Upon arriving to the airfield today I asked operations if they have ever had a Kiowa with the tail number listed on the aircraft that I sat in when I was eight years old. (What are the chances right?) They looked it up and not only had they once had that aircraft there, but it was sitting on the ramp. I went out and took a picture with it and realized that I had actually been flying that specific Kiowa this past month. Twenty years later I am flying the exact aircraft that helped spark my dream to fly.”
16. Look what you made these semis do.
17. “Hometown zip code, t-shirt, race number, finishing time — all 33607.”
18. “So my dad, a fisherman at lake ‘Attersee’, Austria, just fished up his old, lost wallet in one of his fishnets, after he had dropped it into the lake 20 YEARS AGO.”
19. “My dog’s white stripe lines up perfectly with the water’s edge.”
20. “The mountains and trees lined up perfectly on this camper on the highway.”
21. “Mosquito killed by a dart.”
22. “In very rare circumstances it is possible to see a full 360 degree rainbow from an airplane.”