Dogs are man’s best friend for a reason–and not just because they don’t have a tail to wag when you see them after a long day of work. Even the most loyal human friend will let you down now and again. However, a dog’s love is unequivocal and I think that sometimes, we’re so overwhelmed by it, we forget that we can do things to make their day as well. These life hacks will make both you and your dog’s days even better. Check them out!
1. Put fresh parsley in your dog’s food to give them better breath and an unshakeable sense of superiority.
2. Use a plastic pitcher for easily pourable, fresh food.
3. Learn doggy CPR.
4. Use a carabiner to secure your dogs leash when wrapping it around a tree, pole, or post.
5. Use a squeegee to get that hard-to-remove dog hair out of your carpets.
6. Freeze apple slices in chicken broth for a cool treat on a hot summer’s day.
7. Know what your dog is saying with their body language.
8. When giving your dog a bath, put a shower cap on its head. This will help prevent soap or shampoo from getting in their eyes and you from getting into a bad mood.
9. If your dog gets loose, lie down and pretend to be injured instead of chasing them.
10. If your dog pees on the carpet, use baking soda to remove the stain and stench.
11. If your dog doesn’t like having its teeth brushed, put some canine toothpaste on their favorite rope toy.
12. Turn your pup into a party animal by attaching a bottle opener to their leash.
13. If your dog eats too fast, put a tennis ball in the middle of their dish. It will be enough in the way to get your dog to slow down, but not so much that they won’t be able to reach their food.
14. Know which foods dogs should not eat under any circumstance.
15. If you lose your dog:
Bow WOW! Use these helpful life hacks when you’re dealing with your favorite four-legged friend. I think they’ll notice the effort and really appreciate it! Share these clever doggie tips by clicking on the button below.